For dental equipment needs, check out Boyd Industries. Their products are built to last and built for you.
Dependability, Respect, and Loyalty to our dental specialist community
“Built to Last. Built for You. Built by Boyd” is more than a tagline; it signifies the commitment that everyone at Boyd makes to each and every one of our customers. As COVID-19 disrupts life and business worldwide, Boyd Industries stands by our core values of Dependability, Respect, and Loyalty to our dental specialist community. To continue supporting the growth and success of dental professionals, Boyd remains operational and able to fulfill your dental equipment needs without disruption or delay, being designated an essential business by the federal government. Additionally, in light of industry meetings and show cancellations, we have extended our trade show exhibitions’ promotional pricing to all customers. The Boyd team takes great pride in the craftsmanship and longevity of all products built at our U.S.-based facility — including exam and treatment chairs, surgery tables, mobile storage, and clinical cabinetry — so you can take pride in your office for years to come.
Featured Product: S2614 Oral Surgery Chair
Boyd’s flagship S2614 Surgical Chair is the profession’s benchmark for oral surgery. Designed specifically for your needs, the S2614 Surgical Chair combines ergonomic, reliable functionality with elegant design. Like the majority of Boyd Industries’ products, the S2614 Surgical Chair can be personalized to best suit your office, just as its design will best suit your specialization’s needs.
What makes the S2614 design unique?
- Ergonomic and reliable design. The S2614’s thin, tapered-style back was created for ease-of-access to the oral cavity and with your long-term comfort in mind. Dual-articulating headrest included.
- Cantilevered-style lift base with 14″ of vertical travel and independent-powered seat tilt for Trendelenburg Runs on low-voltage DC motors. Additionally, the chair’s durable all-steel frame will last the test of time and frequent use.
- Quad-function foot control for convenient movement of the chair. Enjoy personalized, convenient settings with three (3) operator-designated pre-set positions, and an automatic “return to home” switch. We prioritize safety with a built-in power “lock-out” switch.
- Integrated medical-grade duplex 115vAC outlet to accommodate your electrical needs.
- Additional standard features include: “On-Track” surgical arm board/accessory rail system, choice of dual-articulating headrests, snap-on/snap-off upholstery, vinyl foot protector, and body restraint strap.
- Options include: upholstery style, base color (standard “Putty” or “Black”), and choice of IV and patient arm boards.
Featured Product: Dental Implant Cart
Like the S2614, this mobile operatory cart is prepared to perfectly fit into your practice. This Prestige Dental Implant Cart has been fitted with a durable steel body and all the features you need: sectioned drawers for intuitive organization, a full powder coat to withstand medical-grade cleaners, and a sleek, contemporary esthetic. It matches seamlessly with the rest of our Prestige suite, including the Surgical Care Cart and Surgical Devices Cart.
- Three 3″-deep drawers and two 6″-deep drawers with soft-close ball-bearing technology. Integrated key lock to safeguard high-value
- Adjustable drawer dividers designed for efficient organization of your implant inventory.
- A removable plastic top designed for easy disinfection, alongside a slide-out surface for added work space.
- Lockable, 5″ easy-rolling casters for smooth transit from patient to patient.
- Durable, scratch-resistant, nylon-reinforced polycarbonate bumper to protect cart wheels and exterior.
The Boyd team has made every effort to create specialized products that are truly Built for You. These featured products can be combined with additional products—such as our PTC653 Patient Transfer Chair or S200 LED Surgery Light — as well as Boyd’s custom clinical and office cabinetry to create a fully cohesive office space. Personalize your office with nearly limitless combinations of color and print laminates and the widest range of upholstery choices on the market. Reach out to your regional sales representative today to get started!
To learn more, visit us at www.boydindustries.com, or follow us on Instagram and Twitter @BoydIndustries.
Boyd Industries is an ISO 13485:2016 certified company.
This information was provided by Boyd Industries.
For dental equipment needs, check out the Boyd Industries Implant Surgery Line here.