Implant Practice US contains high quality practical case studies aimed at keeping clinicians up to date with all the latest issues and challenges facing Implantology.
Implant Practice US is dedicated to present peer review clinical cases and holds an esteemed editorial advisory board.
Unique from other journals, Implant Practice US combines clinical cases with practice profiles, valuable practice management articles, and product information.
Bridging the gap between specialties, Implant Practice US focuses on implant dentistry and mails to a targeted blend of the three specialties including Oral Surgeons, Periodontists and Prosthodontists along with various general practitioners placing and restoring implants.
Circulation & Frequency:
Implant Practice US mails to 10,000* specialists that are placing and restoring implants in their practice.
This is a rotating controlled and paid circulation combined to encourage subscription recruitment within the US.
- Established as a major clinical journal in implant dentistry
- Peer Review Practical Case Studies
- Unique Blend of editorial content to include clinicals, practice management and new product information
- Published articles by world renowned Implant Dentists (Specialists)
- 100% Implant Focused Publication
- Reaching Top US Implant Dentists including Oral Surgeons, Periodontists, Prosthodontists and Gp’s
- 4 times a year