Advanced Dental Implant Center offers implant practices a network of support and services from clinical to legal to IT and more.
Founded in 1975, Affordable Care has been focused on a singular mission to help dentists expand patient access to high-quality tooth replacement care. Today, through Affordable Care’s growing Advanced Dental Implant Center (ADIC) network, that mission remains steadfast.
“We help doctors and dental practices grow to reach more patients,” explains Dr. Dan Holtzclaw, Chief Clinical Officer of the ADIC network. “We do this through cross-functional expertise and dedicated attention to doctors and their teams so they can truly focus on patient care.”
Affordable Care launched the ADIC network of practices last year. Since then, dentists from across the U.S. have chosen to affiliate their practices to leverage the business, operational, and clinical support provided by Affordable Care.
“I understand it’s a big decision,” shares Dr. Holtzclaw. “I was in the exact same place when choosing to sell my practice and affiliate with the ADIC network. I built and managed a successful fixed-arch clinic but was ready to expand to the next level professionally and explore more opportunities as an implant surgeon.”
Service through Centers of Excellence
As the nation’s largest Dental Support Organization (DSO) exclusively focused on tooth replacement services, Affordable Care supports more than 425 affiliated dental practices across 42 states. The support and services offered to ADIC network practices includes:
- Clinical: Clinical leaders and staff focus on building an engaged doctor community through education and advancement, including industry-leading CE training
- Laboratory: Dedicated team of experienced laboratory professionals focused on providing training and in-practice lab support
- Legal and Compliance: Team of legal experts with deep dental industry experience in legal affairs and regulatory compliance
- Information Technology: Advanced IT solutions including security and enterprise network support to handle day-to-day IT needs
- Finance: Accounting and financial management services to help maximize practice revenue
- HR/Recruiting: Dedicated team focused on recruitment to help attract and retain top talent and support day-to-day in-practice HR duties
- Marketing: In-house marketing team with a proven track record and access to decades of patient-driven data to increase brand awareness and patient flow for advanced implant providers
- Operations: Dedicated integration and operations team to help drive continued growth and efficiency
- Real Estate Management: Extensive experts in De Novo set up, site selection, and lease management to support new practice operations
- Research and Development: Multi-site clinical trial and pilot testing programs designed to advance the latest technologies in dentistry
- Staff Training and Development: Team of trainers focused on support and increasing the skills of dental practice staff
- Supply Chain: Founded the largest dental Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) in the U.S., known as Sevaredent Sourcing Solutions, to drive significant cost savings on clinic supplies and professional services
“We are looking for doctors who are at the top of their game,” explains Dr. Holtzclaw. “You have been successful for a reason. We don’t want to change what you have built, but rather enhance your practice through our proven experience and results. We help take both you and your practice to the next level, whatever your goals may be.”
Dr. Chris Epperson, managing dentist for Advanced Dental Implant Center of Phoenix, adds, “Within the network, there is this feeling of collaboration. To be among a group of doctors who care about your success is absolutely refreshing.”
Visit https://affordablecare.com/affiliate to learn about affiliation opportunities.
This information was provided by Affordable Care.
Advanced Dental Implant Center is a part of the Affordable Care network. Read about how Affordable Dentures & Implants is making a difference for patients through implant training, and read a practice owner’s journey to implants here: https://implantpracticeus.com/affordable-dentures-implants/