ANDOVER, Massachusetts – (October 1, 2014)
Straumann® is expanding its portfolio of regenerative solutions to better meet customer needs. Now, Straumann® XenoGraft and Straumann® Membrane Plus™ join Straumann® AlloGraft, BoneCeramic™, and Emdogain™ to provide a single trusted source for dental implant and regeneration needs.
NEW – Straumann® XenoGraft
- Create a lasting scaffold for extended volume maintenance with this bovine derived natural bone substitute
- Available sizes: 0.25g, 0.5g, 1.0g, 2.0g
NEW – Straumann® Membrane Plus™
- This barrier provides soft tissue support and space maintenance for bone regeneration
- Available sizes: 10x20mm, 15x20mm, 20x30mm
NEW SIZES – Straumann® AlloGraft
- Choice of mineralized or demineralized cortical, mineralized cancellous, or mix of cortical/cancellous
- Now available in 2.5cc size for mineralized cortical, cancellous, or mix
These new offerings are more than products they provide customers with a total solution that yields patient satisfaction and practice success.
Straumann – the #1 global leader in implant dentistry offering surgical, restorative, regenerative, and digital solutions for the dental and lab business – is a pioneer of innovative technologies. We are committed to Simply Doing MoreSM for dental professionals and patients. With world-class customer service, highly skilled technical support, and a team of experienced professionals readily available to you, our vision is to be the commercial partner of choice in implant, restorative, and regenerative dentistry.
To learn more about the new Straumann® Bone Regenerative portfolio visit www.straumann.us/bone/