Enhance your meeting experience with the upgraded AO 2014 Annual Meeting mobile app. The app is FREE and offers state-of-the-art functionality to plan and organize your meeting agenda as well as your personal time in Seattle – all in the palm of your hand!
With th 2014 mobile app, attendees can:
- Preview all sessions and events by clicking the Schedule icon and see detailed information including locations, descriptions and speakers
- Use interactive floor plans for easy exhibitor/booth location and navigation around the convention center and exhibit hall
- Use the search function to locate favorite speakers, session topics, exhibitors and events.
- Search destination information about Seattle, such as recommended restaurants, local attractions, and weather statistics
- A built-in scanner to easily scan QR codes at the event
- Add items to your personal MyShow lists, which include a personalized schedule, contacts, exhibitor booths, notes and Seattle city information
- Receive instant alerts to all updates concerning the meeting program, sessions and events, as they occur!
- Facebook and Twitter accessibility
- This mobile app is available for all smartphone and tablet platforms.
For iPhone, iTouch, iPad users: access the iTunes Store and enter “AO 2014” to download the app.
Android users: access the Google Play Store and enter “AO 2014” to download the app.
All other internet phone platforms can access the app at www.tripbuilder.com/ao2014.