Current Factors in Clinical Excellence” Registration now open for AO’s 2019 Annual Meeting in Washington, DC
• Most scientific sessions (including TEAM Program and laboratory technician programs).
• More than 30 hours of ADA-CERP credit hours with prosthetic and surgical tracks.
• A geographic focus on Europe with world renowned speakers from all continents.
• Admission to the Corporate Forums and extensive exhibit hall.
• Thursday’s Welcome Reception.
• Friday’s President’s Reception.
• Continental breakfasts.
• Complimentary lunches in the exhibit hall.
• Unlimited global networking with peers and students across all specialties.
With nearly 6,000 members in 70 countries around the world, AO is recognized as the premier international association for professionals interested in implant dentistry. AO serves as a nexus where specialists and generalists can come together to evaluate emerging research, technology, and techniques; share best information; and coordinate optimal patient care using timely, evidence-based science and methods. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @AcademyOsseo.
Media and Public Relations Manager