This team event from The Closing Institute offers expertise on mastering full-arch procedures to take your practice to the next level.
Top implant clinicians will unite in Miami for The Closing Institute’s Symposium on December 1 and 2
The Full-Arch Growth Conference is for dental professionals aiming to scale their full-arch production and master the art of closing. The upcoming Closing Institute Full-Arch Growth Conference is an unmissable opportunity. Hosted at the prestigious Fontainebleau Miami Beach Resort on December 1 and 2, this conference promises an iron-clad blueprint that will immediately boost implant sales.
How The Closing Institute Full-Arch Growth Conference came about
Progressive Dental is a company dedicated to dental practice growth; they have helped over 800 practices drastically scale their dental implant production. The company has been running dental implant marketing campaigns in nearly every major market in the country for the last 15 years. They have seen a lot of success and a lot of failures. The No. 1 opportunity that they have found in all those years that will make the biggest impact to a practice is team-based sales training.
On top of marketing, Progressive Dental created The Closing Institute to give doctors of all specialties and their teams the exact techniques to close high-dollar full-arch cases in volume. Their program is the only one of its kind in dentistry dedicated to coaching and training team members in sales mastery.
Bart Knellinger, CEO and Founder of Progressive Dental and The Closing Institute, says, “We have seen that many clinicians want to do more full-arch immediate cases but don’t know how to do them at scale. This is why we created The Closing Institute. In my 15+ years of experience helping dental practices scale their dental implant production, we have seen that the doctor doesn’t have enough time, the practice gets too many unqualified patients, the team isn’t equipped with the tools needed to close price shoppers, workflows in the office are not optimized to do full-arch cases in volume, and much more.”
High-performing practices have high-performing clinicians, but if the clinician is spending time and energy trying to close the case, they aren’t spending time and energy doing the cases — that’s why many run out of time! The treatment coordinator needs to be the quarterback of the consultation and the primary closer. This can lead to a time crunch and potential bottlenecks in patient care; that’s why the role of the treatment coordinator is pivotal. By delegating this critical aspect to the treatment coordinator, clinicians can optimize their time in surgery, ensuring a seamless and efficient workflow within the practice. The Closing Institute teaches doctors to utilize the Treatment Coordinator and Patient Advocate to scale their practice.
Progressive Dental has clients that have been able to 10 times their ROI on their marketing spend because they train their teams to pre-qualify, handle, and close the leads they generate for them through marketing. “We have doctors that have gone from an $800,000 practice to a $3 million, or even $6 million dollar practice in just a few years,” says Knellinger.
Master the art of influence, and close cases in volume
Bart Knellinger’s vision for The Closing Institute’s Full-Arch Growth Conference is to provide doctors and their teams with the process, scripting psychology, and know-how to immediately increase their closing percentage. This conference is like no other event they have ever done. The Closing Institute is bringing in some of the top speakers in the world to discuss vital concepts like leadership, mindset, entrepreneurship, and influence to add more value and different perspectives to dramatically impact your practice growth.
For dental practice owners and operators, two primary concerns consistently take precedence: delivering exceptional clinical outcomes to their patients and consistently meeting or surpassing daily production targets.
At The Closing Institute Full-Arch Growth Conference, you will be trained on a step-by-step sales process to close “direct to public” leads in volume. Their 10-10-10 Sales Process will allow you to close exponentially more arches without increasing time, staff, or overhead. It is simply twice as efficient!
- Advanced strategies to generate full-arch leads
- How to quickly pre-qualify and triage patients who are financially unqualified
- How to implement the 10 – 10 – 10 consultation/sales process to drastically increase closing %
- New cutting-edge digital workflows to increase profits, predictability, and quality
- Lessons from world-renowned speakers on sales, leadership, mindset, and influence
Top strategies for marketing and closing full- arch cases with keynote speaker
Bart Knellinger, CEO and Founder of both Progressive Dental and The Closing Institute and the keynote speaker, will discuss topics such as the top mistakes practices make when marketing their full-arch services. Other main key takeaways from Bart are:
- How to handle price shoppers
- How to handle a negotiation
- How to prequalify and triage leads
- How to handle objections
Fueling growth and practice success with guest speakers
Although attendees will leave with the secrets to the process, the scripts, and the know-how, this still isn’t enough. This conference offers clinicians and their teams a fresh and transformative perspective on the art of sales and influence, an experience that attendees will never forget. Experience a transformative event with celebrity speakers who will ignite your practices’ potential, cultivate growth, and unleash your team’s best. Their lineup of inspirational guests is set to empower and motivate, providing valuable insights and strategies for personal and professional development.
List of special guest speakers
Mike Krzyzewski (Coach K) — Head Men’s Basketball Coach, Duke University (1980-2022)
- A passionate, dynamic, and inspiring coach renowned for leading Duke University’s men’s basketball team. He also guided Team USA to three Olympic gold medals, making him a master motivator who pushes individuals to surpass their own expectations.
- His lecture title is “ALL IN: Forging Winning Teams in ”
- Take away value-based leadership and practical strategies that attendees can implement with their practice and team to improve performance immediately.
Tim Grover — Performance Coach to Champions, No. 1 New York Times Bestseller, and Global Keynote Speaker
- A preeminent trainer, mentor, and advisor to iconic figures like Michael Jordan, Dwayne Wade, Charles Barkley, and many other celebrity athletes.
- His lecture title is “Unleashing Team Excellence: Transforming Doctors, Champions, and Patient Care.”
- Take away how to learn and focus on the things that do not come easy, do not come naturally, so doctors and their teams can dominate and win.
Anthony Robles — An NCAA Wrestling Champion, National Wrestling Hall of Fame inductee, and the subject of the film “Unstoppable.”
- Anthony overcame remarkable odds to win the 2010-11 NCAA individual wrestling championship in the 125-pound weight class, despite being born with one leg.
- His lecture title is “Redefining Limits: Overcoming Challenges and Maximizing Potential.”
- Take away how to use your unique strengths to excel both in your career and personal life — redefine your limits, and maximize your potential in dentistry.
Molly Bloom — Inspirational Speaker, Entrepreneur, and Bestselling Author of “Molly’s Game.”
- Molly’s journey from a world-class skier to an entrepreneur who managed one of the world’s most exclusive, high-stakes underground poker games is truly inspiring.
- Her lecture title is, “Empowering Success: Unveiling the Playbook For Growth.”
- Take away Molly’s success playbook in becoming a dental professional whose potential is limitless.
More speakers and special guest announcements to come!
Scale your practice with The Closing Institute’s 2-day Full-Arch Growth Conference
This event is an exceptional opportunity to expand your practice through full-arch implant cases. Whether you’re a doctor, a treatment coordinator, an office manager, or a patient advocate, this event is for you.
It promises to be the most valuable team event you’ve ever attended, poised to elevate your practice. Join top dental implant clinicians at the prestigious Fontainebleau Resort in Miami, Florida, where you’ll gain insights and expertise on mastering full-arch procedures that can truly transform lives. Don’t miss this chance to take your practice to the next level and make a lasting impact on your patients’ well-being.
About Progressive Dental Marketing
Progressive Dental Marketing is a company that specializes in dental practice growth by attracting and closing high-value, big dental cases. They provide a turn-key solution to succeed with dental marketing, team motivation, sales training, and strategic business coaching. Progressive Dental is the only dental marketing company that can truly generate high-dollar leads and provide doctors with a sales system to ensure a high closing percentage and a phenomenal return on their investment. Progressive Dental is more than just a marketing company; they are a company dedicated to dental practice growth.
This article was provided by Progressive Dental Marketing.
After you register for Full-Arch Conference from The Closing Institute, read a clinical article on full-arch implant restoration by Dr. Paul Tipton here: https://implantpracticeus.com/full-arch-implant-restoration/.