Editor’s intro: ALPHAEON CREDIT has explored what doctors and patients need and has developed an improved patient-financing solution.
What are we?
In 2014, ALPHAEON CREDIT began delivering on our promise to help doctors help more patients by providing an improved patient-financing solution. Initially, we worked solely with plastic surgeons, ophthalmologists, and dermatologists. In 2019, due to patient demand, we began offering our program to dentists as well.
Why are we different?
We offer a credit card with special financing plans, including deferred interest and longer-term with interest plans. That does not make us unique. What makes us unique is our ability to provide:
- A line of credit that is exclusive to four medical specialties, increasing the likelihood that your patients have funds available when they need them and have not spent their funds elsewhere.
- Stronger approval rates, so your patients can move forward with the treatment and care you recommend.
- Superior credit limits, so your patients can finance the full cost of their care easily and feel more comfortable pursuing higher-cost treatment plans.
- An improved experience for your team with a dedication to customer service and a special hotline that rings to every employee’s cellphone, including the President’s, where you can always speak to someone immediately without waiting, 24-7, 365 days a year.
- Rates that are often lower for the doctor and the patient.
How do we do it?
We partnered with Comenity Capital Bank, which is the bank behind many favorite branded credit cards, including Ann Taylor, Cost Plus World Market, IKEA, J. Crew, Kay Jewelers, Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Sephora, Victoria’s Secret, and more. With Comenity Capital Bank’s experience and our focus limited to only four medical specialties reducing exposure for our lending partner, we’re able to deliver on our differentiators. We understand what is important to doctors, their teams, and patients and provide an improved patient-financing solution.
Want to join us or learn more?
Enrolling with ALPHAEON CREDIT is easy. There are no application or enrollment fees, no monthly activity fees, and no cost for marketing materials. The enrollment form takes only a couple of minutes to complete and can be found at www.myalphaeoncredit.com/enroll.
We look forward to showing you the ALPHAEON difference!
This information was provided by ALPHAEON CREDIT.
For more information about the benefits of ALPHAEON CREDIT, read their corporate profile here.